Monday, October 10, 2016

SchoolNotes



SchoolNotes (http://new.schoolnotes.com) is a website that I use to post homework for the week, announcements, and updates.  What I love about SchoolNotes is the fact that when you put parents' emails in the Contact page, when you update your SchoolNotes page, it'll send an email to all the email addresses letting them know you've updated the page.

I am the advisor for the National Elementary Honor Society at my school and I use SchoolNotes to send updates there too.  So, you can have multiple pages under the same account.


Tips/Notes:
  • Parents can unsubscribe at any time.
  • There is a page count so you can see how many people have viewed your page.
  • You can send emails to the addresses that have been entered.
  • You can attach files.
  • There is a blog feature. (I've never used it though.)
  • There is a calendar.
  • It may take some time to initially set up and/or create your page, but once it's done, it's nothing to update it.
  • You can just Save the page or Save and Notify which is the option that sends the email to the subscribers with the link to your SchoolNotes page letting them know you've made changes.
Feel free to view my SchoolNotes page to get ideas if you'd like to start yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment