Tuesday, April 24, 2018

QR Codes

I love to use QR codes in my class. My first time using QR Codes with my class was awesome. I bought a "Find Someone Who" Activity from Teachers Pay Teachers. It was well worth the $2.25. I posted the cards around the class and the students had to use their devices to scan the QR Code. The code revealed who the students had to find. For example, Find someone who brings their lunch. Be sure there is a QR Code Reader on the device. There are tons of free Apps. Some iPhones even let you scan QR Codes with the camera.

I have posted the QR Code that links to my Exit Ticket and one that links to my Teacher-Student Conference Form. So the students just have to scan the code and it'll take the student to my form.

You can Google a QR Code Generator and create your own QR Codes. Usually, you can create a website, text, image, phone number, among others. You can have it linked to an answer key to your learning centers.

The opportunities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment